Velvet Aduk, the popular Kupi Kupi FM radio presenter, Akademi Fantasia 4 participant and Sabahan singer shared her hiking expedition stories to top peak of Mount Kinabalu on June 2020 in her Instagram posts. Here's what she wrote...

"Still can't believe I made it this far.

Mid June 2020-"Vet..mari bah naik gunung. Ish, tidak mau la. Tidak pernah masuk dalam bucket-list sia tu. You guys go ahead la. I'll wait and cheer for u guys from national park saja." 2 months ++ later, here I am..funnily enough! Even the slightest thought of climbing the mountain would already tire me off bah. 

I can never see myself climbing one. I'm just built that way. Sia pun sendiri tekejut macamana sia buli sampai atas. Dapat sijil warna lagi tu, walaupun kuncit! hahaha"

Photos all shared from Velvet's Instagram profile @velvetaduk















Visit Kota Kinabalu Malaysia tourism blog next time for more recent photos.